Why are Daily Affirmations important?
Daily Affirmations are sent to your inbox to start your day positively. Access a community where you can receive and share your progress and cheer each other in the private Facebook group Daily Gratitude.
Here’s what Chris had to say about the Daily Affirmations:
“Honestly, let that be the first step so that every day you look at the email, you open it up, you say the affirmation, and you take a couple of deep breaths. I think that has really cut my stress levels down tremendously, and when I forget something’s missing in my life. I mean, I didn’t say my affirmation today! But I better, you know, open it up and say my affirmation.” ~ Chris G.
Examples of Daily Affirmations:
- I am deserving of all the good things in my life.
- I’m committed to completing my goal no matter what I’m working on.
- I am loving and kind.
- I am courageous
- I draw love and romance into my life and accept it now.
- I allow life to flow through me
- I love and approve of myself and my body.
- I let life flow peacefully for me
- I welcome positive energy and use that feeling to accomplish more.
- I am the leader of my healthcare team
- My body is listening to my loving self-talk
- I rejoice in the love I encounter every day.
- I have full faith in myself
- I am losing weight as I eat right.
- I share what I have
- I choose thoughts of total well-being.
- The more I accept and love myself, the more I can accept and love others.
- No is as good an answer as Yes.
- I am now divinely irresistible.
- My breathing is deep and steady.
To embed and affirm daily, Evoke the best in you – peace; Embrace all of you – balance, Evolve to higher resonance – your power.